Bolaji Qudus Adeoye, a law graduate of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, has emerged the overall best male student of the Nigerian Law School, Abuja. At the call to bar ceremony held on 29th
November, 2018 in Abuja. Bolaji became the cynosure of all eyes at the event as he won five different prizes at the Ceremony. These were:
- The Nigerian Bar Association prize for the best Male student of the year.
- Malam Yusuf Olaolu Ali (SAN) prize for the best male student of the year.
- Aduvie International Schools Ltd prize for the best male student of the year.
- Hon. Justice Kayode Esho C.F.R. prize for the best student in professional ethics.
- The Director-General’s prize for attaining First Class.
The University Management, Staff and Students of the Olabisi Onabanjo University are all proud to associate with this great success and wish Mr. Adeoye more success in his future endeavours.